Sunday, September 19, 2010

personalized treat bags



Halloween is going to be here soon. Although Halloween is not my favorite holiday (Christmas is!), who doesn't love an excuse to eat candy and dress up!! I am really excited about my newest creation. I have monogrammed little tote bags with "trick or treat" on one side and the child's name can be on the other side. The bags are 8" wide by 7" tall. They may be a little small for the serious candy collectors, but the perfect size for a little personalized gift bag.

You can find them at Signed, Sealed, and Delivered in Rogers, AR. They have just about anything you would ever need to decorate your home for the holiday or any day. My personalized loveys are also available at Signed, Sealed, and Delivered. Check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment